What's in the Box
- Indoor Mapping System iGUIDE PLANIX Pro with Ricoh THETA Z1 51GB (with calibrated lenses)
- System battery
- System power supply
- 16GB USB Flash drive
- Theta Lens Cap
- Carrying case with shoulder strap
- Tripod with ball head
- Any phone or tablet with Wi-Fi connectivity
Recommended iGUIDE PLANIX Accessories
||Up to 40m (approx. 131.2′)
||+/- 1cm (approx. 0.4″) up to max range*
|Laser Scanner Field of View
||Ricoh THETA Z1 51GB
|Connectivity and System Control
||Wi-Fi 802.11 2.4GHz/5GHz Access Point
|Survey Web App
||Planitar web app in a browser over Wi-Fi from any device
||7.2V 6.9Ah/47.7Wh Li-Ion battery, user-replaceable
|System Power Supply
||Input: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, 1.0A; Output: 12VDC, 3.3A
|System Battery Performance
||7 hours of typical operation
|System Unit Weight
||980g (2.16 lbs)
|System Unit Dimensions
||W: 11cm (4.3″) x D: 11cm (4.3″) x H: 34cm (13.4″)
|Shipping weight (with carrying case, without packaging)
||3.6 kg (8 lbs)
|Carrying Case Dimensions
||W: 39cm (15.4″) x D: 29cm (11.2″) x H: 17cm (6.7″)
|Tripod Mounting Thread
|Operating Temperature Range
||0-40 degrees C (32-104 degrees F)
|Storage Temperature Range
||-20-50 degrees C (-4-122 degrees F)
* Typical, based on at least 60cm (approx. 23.6″) wide wall segment.
This product has been tested and was found to comply with the following standards:
- FCC CFR 47, PART 15, SUBPART B, Class B – Unintentional Radiators.
- ISED Canada ICES-003, Issue 7 – Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada, Verification Authorization – Information Technology Equipment (Including Digital Apparatus)
- CISPR 32:2015+COR1:2016/ EN55032:2015+A11:2020, Class B Multimedia Equipment – International Electrotechnical Commission (International Special Committee on Radio Interference). Electromagnetic Compatibility of Multimedia Equipment – Emission Requirements.
- CISPR 32:2012 / EN 55032:2012+AC:2013 – Class B – Limits and methods of measurement of radio disturbance characteristics of Information Technology Equipment.
- CISPR 35: 2016/ EN 55035:2017– Electromagnetic Compatibility of Multimedia equipment – Immunity Requirements
- ETSI EN301 489-1 V2.2.2 (2019-11) – European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) ElectroMagnetic Compatibility (EMC) standard for radio equipment and services; Part 1: Common technical requirements; Harmonised Standard covering the essential requirements of article 3.1(b) of Directive 2014/53/EU and the essential requirements of article 6 of Directive 2014/30/EU
- ETSI EN 301 489-17 V3.2.2 (2019-12) – ElectroMagnetic Compatibility (EMC) standard for radio equipment and services; Part 17: Specific conditions for Broadband Data Transmission Systems; Harmonised Standard covering the essential requirements of article 3.1(b) of Directive 2014/53/EU
- IEC/EN 60825-1:2014 – Class 1 laser product.
- CSA-C22.2 NO. 61010-1-12 – Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory use – Part 1: General requirements – Third Edition; Update No. 2: April 2016
- UL 61010-1 – Electrical Equipment for Measurement, Control, and Laboratory Use; Part 1: General Requirements – Third Edition; Including Revisions through July 19, 2019
- IEC 61010-1 – Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory use – Part 1: General requirements – Edition 3.1; Consolidated Reprint
This product includes a laser scanner which is a Class 1 laser product and complies with IEC 60825-1: 2014 and 21 CFR Subchapter J Parts 1040.10 and 1040.11 except for deviations pursuant to Laser Notice No. 50, dated June 24, 2007.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
WARNING: Any product modifications not expressly approved by Planitar could void the user’s authority to operate PLANIX equipment under FCC rules.
INNOVATION, SCIENCE AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT (ISED) CANADA
This device complies with Industry Canada license-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY – SIMPLIFIED
This product complies with the essential requirements and provisions of RE Directive 2014/53/EU.
WARNING: Do not use the 5 GHz band (W52) of wireless LAN outdoors within countries belonging to the European Union. The outdoor use of the W52 is prohibited by law in many of these countries. Use the 2.4GHz band for outdoors.
USER INFORMATION ON ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT
Our products contain high quality components and are designed to facilitate recycling. Our products or product packaging are marked with the symbol below.
The symbol indicates that the product must not be treated as municipal waste. It must be disposed of separately via the appropriate return and collection systems available. By following these instructions, you ensure that this product is treated correctly and help to reduce the potential impacts on the environment and human health, which could otherwise result from inappropriate handling. Recycling of products helps to conserve natural resources and protect the environment.
For additional disposal information, contact local authorities in charge of E-waste management or your Planitar authorized distributor. For product take-back programs, contact Planitar Inc. at www.planitar.com
Planitar warrants that, when used in accordance with the Documentation, the System shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of delivery of the System to the Customer. In the event of a breach of this warranty, Customer’s exclusive remedy shall be Planitar’s repair or replacement of the deficient Hardware or Software or the deficient portions thereof, at Planitar’s option. Customer shall, upon request of Planitar, ship Product to Planitar following all shipping instructions provided by Planitar, at the expense of Customer. Return shipping from Planitar to Customer will be at the expense of Planitar. False warranty claims are cause for billing Customer for actual cost of repair parts and labour and return shipping expenses. Planitar reserves the right to use re-engineered part(s) with performance parameters substantially equivalent to the similar new part(s) in the performance of its obligations to repair to replace System components. All replaced System components become the property of Planitar. In the event of repairs or replacement of any part(s), during the warranty period, the warranty of the System shall thereafter continue only for the unexpired period of the original warranty. USB flash drive is considered a consumable component, is provided with the System for a new user’s convenience only and is excluded from this warranty.
This warranty is extended to Customer only and shall not apply in the event of: i) damage, defects or malfunctions resulting from misuse, accident, neglect, tampering, (including any alterations, additions, improvements, modification or replacement of any components supplied with the Hardware), unusual physical or electrical stress or causes other than normal and intended use; ii) failure of Customer to provide and maintain a suitable environment for the System; iii) malfunctions resulting from use not approved or recommended in the Documentation or otherwise in writing by Planitar; iv) exposure of the System to dirt, sand, water including rust inside the Hardware and fire and/or shock; v) removal, tampering with or mutilation of the model No. or serial No. sticker of the Hardware; vi) damage to the System arising out of the use of any accessories other than those supplied by Planitar; or vii) any defect that is the result of physical breakage, electric connection or electrical faults external to the System.
Customer may return, at the expense of Customer, the first new System ever purchased by Customer from Planitar within 30 days of the date of the original shipment provided that the System is in the original packaging and all shipping instructions provided by Planitar are followed. For clarity: (i) no returns are possible after the 30 day period; and (ii) this Return Policy does not apply to any subsequently purchased System or any System obtained through a trade-in program or a refurbished System. If the System is returned within this timeframe and confirmed by Planitar to be in full working condition and not to be damaged, Planitar will provide a refund based upon the original payment method and paid amount. Customer agrees that the refund will exclude the following: (i) restocking fee equal to 15% of the original System price; (ii) original shipping costs to Customer, and (iii) cost of any repairs required to restore the System to full working condition, as deemed necessary by Planitar.
Camera purchase financing is available in the US and Canada. Look for Financing option during checkout. Visit our financing providers websites below for details.
In the US, Planitar has partnered with Bread to provide financing.
In Canada, Planitar has partnered with Payplan by RBC to provide financing.